9.11.2010

my unintentional trigger

i didn’t expect anything from this event. i was doing a favour for a friend, who was in a sad little situation.  a wedding, on a tropical island, planned 5000 miles elsewhere.  the resort photographer would not do beach photos after the wedding, so I volunteered my services, as long as someone had a camera i could borrow.  i don’t even remember the type of camera, but it was not a point and shoot, it would be my first experience with a digital camera too.  I was not to find out how good my photos were until I received the thank you note from the bride and groom, two months after the wedding.  Here is my favourite and the couples favourite too… it graced the front cover of the 5 X 7 card.

you can see more of my wedding photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/Hairchk

No comments: