11.17.2010

Getting Started, sort of ;)

 

I am a photographer, not a computer wiz and because of that I am struggling to get my photos online for all to see.  One just can’t upload photos though, it may seem all simple to do and theoretically it is…but to take advantage of all the options one must upload to a variety of sites in various sizes.  So I spend much of my time sorting, editing, saving big and then saving small, ooops, don't forget the watermark. I find that I have little time left for actually putting them online!  Today though, I may have finally achieved proper organization!  YAY!! Until I realize that now that I have created the folders and paths that I will use, I now need to yet again, sort and upload the photos to go in those folders. I am getting exhausted from all this work.  I hope in the end the hard work pays off. 

Looking north towards Nevada

You should try and check out my web album.  http://picasaweb.google.com/Hairchk

No comments: