12.03.2011

Been a Looonnnggg time…

It has been a while since I have posted anything here. I seem to have been keeping myself busy with life.  This past year has been full of surprises and not all of them good.  The first surprise was for my husband, I quit my horrible day job and decided to open a hair salon in my house ( hair is my first passion), the journey to open night was long and full of bumps and a couple of bruises, but by November 15th I had my business licence and clients booked, ready to experience my warm cozy space.

The second surprise was not so wonderful, my father was diagnosed with brain cancer with a little splatter of lung cancer as a side dish.  This is something I still am not quite able to speak/write about, so let us just say that about 4 months after I heard about his cancer, he died from complications due to pneumonia.  Not a pleasant surprise.

Upon his death, though, I did receive a new camera body, a Canon 40D.  A new lens came eventually, after it was sent to Toronto to get repaired.  I love both new items. I am loving the lens and am still learning how to use the D40. 

IMG_3642

img_0415

Baby Blues

No comments: